One of the 4 goals of our foundation is to inform people about OI and OI research. In order to share more information in a userfriendly way we have decided to do a complete refresh of our website.
Here are some links you may want to check out:
- www.care4brittlebones.org – the link to the new webpage,
- New: tips for companies who are considering to raise funds for OI
- The status of all research projects has been updated: Both: currently running research projects and research projects that have been completed
- We have established a new Information platform HERE
We would like to especially point you to the platform for physical rehabilitation. In this area we are making all the information available we learned and developed during and after the Physical rehabilitation project led by Dr. O. Semler and B. Mueller in the last 2 years:
- Read the Consensus for physical rehabilitation in children wit OI
- Listen to the webinar of Oliver Semler about the Consensus paper
- View the video of Marleen Schuuring (UMC Utrecht) about the Consensus paper
- Learn about handling of babies with OI, through a video produced by Olga de Vries
Our work in this area continues. Please help to make this website most useful by providing us with your feedback (suggestions for new material or improvements to make) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.