PHYSICAL REHABILITATION NETWORK:
- We are very pleased to announce that Kathleen Montpetit has kindly accepted to lead the Physical Rehabilitation Network. We are looking forward to growing this talented professional community together with her and many of you!
- The webinar “Tips and Tricks for Daily Living with OI” with Kathleen Montpetit and Marie Elaine Lafrance has been very well received. A recording is now available HERE.
- A summary of the physical rehabilitation consensus paper for children has been recorded by Marleen Schuuring. This short educational video can be found HERE.
- With the help and leadership of Kara Ayers, Claire Hill and Ute Wallentin we are currently undertaking first steps to create a network for people who have an interest in psychosocial aspects of OI.
- We have already identified 28 professionals from 11 countries with relevant skills and experience in this area. If you want to be part of this network or to check if you already are, please contact us. We’d be happy to invite you to participate in the upcoming “expertise finder survey“.
We are also considering to create a network for orthopedic surgeons with interest in OI. We have more than 150 surgeons with significant long-term interest in OI and are looking for ways to support this critical group of specialists. Watch that space and let us know, if you are interested in this!